No.  The requirement to make adjustments falls on the person offering the service, effectively the business owner.  You can find more information about this in the equality act itself or in the Equality and Human Rights Commission code of practice for service providers.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s